A message for our followers who we have been unable to contact via email.
A big thank you for following thepatatientoutcomesblog, already within the first month we have had getting on for 2,000 views which is very encouraging.
I just wanted to follow-up with you to let you know that we are currently planning for the next few months a series of posts on topics relating to patient outcomes that will provide you with more insights into issues around PRO assessment and patient adherence.
- emerging qualitative methods that will help you interpret PRO meaningful change
- more innovative and effective ways of concept elicitation for your new PRO
With treatment adherence a major problem for the pharmaceutical industry, the posts will also inform you:
- of the emerging importance of behavioural economics and how this can provide you with deeper understanding into patient non-adherence
- of the wider views on non-adherence from guest bloggers
- on what the latest literature is saying on the topic
These are just some of the planned posts for the next months which hopefully you will find of benefit and as a result you will continue to follow us.
We are also very keen to hear from you and whether there is a particular topic you would like discussed on the blog.
I look forward to your continuing viewing.
Categories: Patient reported outcomes