With close on 2000 views over the past few weeks we would now like to invite guest contributors to our blog to write on a range of health research topics.
Your blogs should be around 500-750 (absolute 1000 max) words in length and written on a topic which fits in with the overall theme of the blog, which is patient reported outcomes and experience. For example we would be interested in contributions on the following:
- Your views and comments on the different research methodologies used in health research
- Are patient reported outcome (PRO) instruments a useful adjunct to patient care
- Are we getting the best from patient experience research to improve patient care
- How real is Real World Research (RWR)
- Research data visualisation e.g. infographics
These are just some examples, the topic is really up to you.
So where do we go from here?
Well, if you are interested, why not email me firstname.lastname@example.org your suggestions and we will take it from there. If we agree then a deadline will be set for your submission.
- I reserve the right to edit any blog
- Full credit will be given for every submission
- When the blog goes live you will be forwarded the link
Look forward to hearing from