This one day workshop is designed to equip participants with a thorough understanding of the key principles of questionnaire design that will maximise response rates and provide reliable and valid information on patient behaviour, attitudes and experiences.
- Starting at the end – defining study objectives
- Defining the target population
- Defining the Information required
Using the question tool bag
- Choosing the right rating scale
- Precision and word crafting – Qualities of a good question:
– Avoiding Ambiguity
– Avoiding bias
– Use of Language
- Getting the question order right
- Layout, instructions, routing and coding
- Pre-testing and piloting
Who should Attend?
This course is aimed at novice and intermediate experienced participants who need to design patient questionnaires as part of their work and who wish to have a better understanding of best practice.
Cost and booking
£275+20% VAT. Cost includes tea/coffee , comprehensive take away training pack and limited email follow-up support.
The workshop will be limited to 12 participants
To book contact: email@example.com
Tel: +44 (0)1295 724233
How to find us
- Bloxham Mill Business Centre is located 4 miles South of Banbury town centre in a pleasant, out-of-town location.
- It is 18 miles North of Oxford. A typical journey time from Oxford is less than 30 minutes.
- Junction 10 of the M40 motorway is 6 miles away providing rapid connection to a network of motorways including M42, M5 and M6.
- Banbury and Kings Sutton railway stations are within 4 miles with frequent services. Journeys to London take around 1 hour and 15 minutes.