With patient reported outcome measures (PROMs) increasingly being used to capture patient outcomes resulting from their healthcare, this workshop has been designed for an audience including healthcare providers practitioners, commissioners and others with an interest in implementing a patient outcome based approach in diabetes healthcare.
Conducted over a full day at our Oxford offices, the format of the workshop is a combination of presentations and facilitated discussion on the implementation of PROMs at specific delivery points in the diabetes care pathway for National Quality Standards in diabetes.
After this one-day workshop you will:
- Understand the key fundamentals – what’s an outcome, what’s not a outcome
- Appreciate the strengths and weaknesses of PROMs
- Understand the relationship between clinical benefits and patient reported outcome scores
- Relate PROM scores with treatment acceptability
- Identify appropriate delivery points in the diabetes care pathway for National Quality Standards in diabetes for implementing PROMs
For full details of the workshop and to book your place visit: Adopting a patient reported outcome approach to diabetes healthcare
You can also complete the form below for further information: