Keith Meadows is Founder and Director of DHP Research which provides consultancy and support in the development and implementation of patient reported outcome measures (PROMs) and patient experience (PREMs) to the pharmaceutical industry and NHS . Our services include:
Patient reported outcome measures
- Literature reviews and evaluation of existing patient reported outcome (PRO) measures
- Qualitative interviews to derive appropriate content for PROs
- Write academic scripts
- Training in PROs and research methodologies
- Development of patient reported outcomes (PRO)measures
Patient reported experience measures
- evaluating the various touch points of the care pathway
- informing redesign of services
- developing effective communication processes
- understanding patient experiences and responses to treatment programmes.
- Help in choosing the right measures
- Development of PREMs using state-of-the-art methodologies
- Interpreting PREM data.